Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday Wish List: Black Milk Hogwarts Collection


Black Milk Hogwarts Collection


So, many of you will already know that Black Milk Clothing's Hogwarts collection came out last week, and if you follow Leona, Becky and I on twitter, you will most definitely know that I am crazy about it, as I think it's basically all we could talk about in the lead up to the collection going on sale last Tuesday. Ever since I first heard about the collection, I just knew I'd be crazy about it. It's no secret that I'm a die-hard Harry Potter fan, and most of my friends probably think that I'm bordering insanity with the amazing height my obsession has reached, but I just can't help it. Is it so wrong for someone to want to believe in magic in this world we are living in?

Anyway, since I lost my job a few weeks ago, I unfortunately can't afford anything from the collection just yet. Thankfully, my birthday is just around the corner, and I've managed to convince basically everyone I love to buy me a piece from the collection as a gift, so I thought I'd share my little wish list on the blog. It was so hard trying to narrow down which pieces I really want, and I still am a little bit torn between the Deathly Hallows swimsuit and this Ravenclaw one, but I know for sure that that Undesirable shirt will be mine, and I'm absolutely stoked that my family, friends and Jake (who hates Harry Potter, btw) support my obsession!

What would you like from the collection, if anything? Are you as obsessed with Harry Potter, and this collection, as Leona, Becky and myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment