Friday 28 December 2012

Sponsors/Ad swaps!


Hi Guys, how was your Christmas? Mine was absolutely swell! I got spoiled rotten, did a fair bit of spoiling myself, and ate and ate until I couldn't eat anymore! Seeing family and friends that I haven't seen in quite a while also made Christmas pretty special and reminded me of how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life.

Now that the New Year is approaching (oh god, where did time go?!) and my blog is growing, I have decided that I would like to offer advertisement on my blog!

To help me get started on the advertising band-wagon, I would like to offer all of my lovely fellow bloggers who have similar or complimentary blogs to Little Foal the chance to participate in a mass ad swap! If you decide to participate in this ad swap, all you have to do is:


  1.  E-mail me at little-foal@hotmail.com expressing interest and including a link to your blog
  2. Display my button anywhere on your sidebar (grab box found at the bottom of my blog)
  3. Send me the code for your blog's button to display on my sidebar

Aaaand, you're done! Easy, right? Free advertising!

Alternatively, you can contact me at little-foal@hotmail.com to discuss other free advertising options such as guest posts, interviews or anything your imagination comes up with!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Sunae xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would love to swap with you :)) So that means you'll put my button on your blog?

    ReplyDelete