Monday 22 October 2012

Exciting news!

Hey guys, I have some exciting news for you all...

I'm designing a small collection of women's clothes to be sold in The Corner Store in Evans Head and in my soon-to-be-launched Etsy and Made It shops! I can't say much about it yet, but it should all be completed in the next two weeks, just in time for a photo shoot with my good friend Amira Moore who is currently trying to get her photography business off the ground. She is an amazing photographer and an all around top person, so look forward to seeing her photos up here on this blog!

As you can imagine with a two week deadline to complete a whole collection of women's clothes, I am super dooper busy over here picking fabrics, drawing sketches and drafting patterns, so blogging may be a little delayed until this whole thing is complete, but that will only give you more time to build up your anticipation for the big reveal that will most certainly happen once I am all done and dusted!

Well, I'm off to "pull my finger out" and get things rollin' like a rissole! Wish me luck!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment