Tuesday 16 October 2012

Busy week!

I've been feeling super guilty all this week about not blogging/making anything and the fact that my last few posts were sheduled, and so I haven't actually written a blog post in ages, but sometimes life just gets in the way of things and that's what hapened this week. I worked an extra shift at the childcare centre, went mad cleaning in anticipation of my parents selling our house, had two birthdays and a baby shower to attend, homemade presents to make and a visiting recently engaged and pregnant sister-in-law to catch up with, and that's just the start of it!

I somehow in the middle of it all managed about 4 trips to spotlight, and I now had a decent stockpile of craft stuff and fabric sitting in the cupboard itching to be used, but no chance to do anything with it. This afternoon is the first time I have felt relaxed in quite a while, and also the first time I've felt creative in a while, so hopefully I'll have some more beautiful things coming your way soon!

In the meantime, I posted a little bitty paragraph about some felt cupcakes I made last week to keep you all feeling cute and crafty, and feel free to pop on over to my pinterest and take a look at what is inspiring me at the moment, and possibly what you might see on my blog soon!

A few things I find pinteresting to start you off:


 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment